USLS obtained a passing rate of 100% vis-à-vis the national passing rate of 67.16% in the September 2019 Electrical Engineering Board Exam and was recognized as one of the top performing schools in the August and September 2019 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2017 – 1058 (C) series of 2017.
The University of St. La Salle College of Engineering and Technology is proud to announce our new Lasallian Electrical Engineers, namely:
1. Engr. Kenneleen Slam Garci Alvarado
2. Engr. Dan Philip Legarde Arce
3. Engr. Ralph Aurea Bebanco
4. Engr. Joel Mendoza Bergola Jr.
5. Engr. Jade Caete De La Llave
6. Engr. Cloie Miko Yanga Entierro
7. Engr. Annie Marie Iligan Erad
8. Engr. Charity Magno Gador
9. Engr. Henrylyn Visitacion Lombo
10.Engr. Randy Aragon Magbanua
11.Engr. Joshua Kyril Diaz Malayang
12.Engr. Mukesh De Juan Nandwani
13.Engr. Martin Benedict Dedel Padilla
14.Engr. Brooklyn Gale Cabardo Padios
15.Engr. Rhajallah Jimenez Pediongco
Congratulations! Live Jesus in our hearts forever!
Text and graphics by USLS-Bacolod Website