RMN Foundation, in partnership with Philippine Red Cross and RMN DZXL Manila station, is organizing A Bloodletting Project on Monday, April 8, 2019, 8AM – 4PM.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Generally, in good health condition
- Ages 16 – 65 (16 – 17 y/o, needs guardian or parent’s written consent)
- At least 110 lbs (50 kgs)
- Physical examination shall be conducted prior to the blood donation
- Have enough sleep, at least 5 hours
- No alcohol intake 24 hours prior to donation
- Travel, medications, piercing & tattoos will be assessed on site
- Have something to eat, prior to donation, avoid fatty foods
- Drink plenty of fluids, like water or juice
- Refrain from stooping down
- Refrain from strenuous activities
- If there is dizziness, just lie down on a flat surface with feet, elevated
Source: Phil. Red Cross
We are counting on you.