RMN Networks’ COVID-19 Response
As the spread of the pandemic COVID-19 continues to impact every citizen in the country, RMN puts topmost importance on the health and safety of our people, listeners, partners, customers and the community, along with the safe broadcast operations of all our radio stations nationwide. RMN continues to monitor the situation closely and communicates to the needs of our fellowmen.
For RMN Customers:
In the midst of the crisis, RMN strives to continue providing vital news to our listeners, partners and communities and have business continuity plans in place to sustain our broadcasting operations. RMN radio stations continue to operate 100% during this national emergency.
For RMN Community Efforts:
• RMN salutes the Frontliners who have been diligently working to support the country’s fight from COVID-19. The network duly recognized all the untiring frontliners nationwide, from the media, journalist, doctors, nurses, paramedics, pathologists, hospital support attendant’s, other healthcare workers, supermarket personnel, security, cleaners, military and other government workforces.
• RMN Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, Malabalay, Pagadian and Zamboanga distributed food packs, fresh fruits, bottled water and reusable facemasks to benefit the communities in need especially those who were underprivileged, PWDs and were not on the official list as government recipients; and especially the frontliners.
• RMN Cebu’s I-Tabang Na, Adopt-A-Community Program. RMN Cebu’s way of helping fellow Cebuanos who are in dire need of food. RMN in partnership with the Cebu Tabang Express Riders will pick up for free and deliver donated goods from the grocery to the respective chosen beneficiaries and recipients.
For RMN Employees:
The safety and well-being of RMN employees matter to us. As such, RMN has made available the following services to its employees:
• Flexible, skeletal, and work-from-home arrangements.
• Financial assistance such as access to emergency loans and provision of 13th month to all regular employees.
• Temporary accommodation, provision of meal allowance and transportation support needed for business continuity.